The air we breathe is just as important as the food we eat and the water we drink. With increasing air pollution it is becoming important to invest in a product that will keep our family healthy. Even the cleanest indoors can still be filled with invisible particles and dirt that could be extremely harmful to our health and can aggravate already existing health issues. According to a survey, approximately 1.3 million people die of indoor air pollution per year in India. There is no better alternative to crusade against these pollutants and irritants than investing in a good quality air purifier.
It is important to invest in a product that not just claims to combat this pollution, but actually shows us the results. Crusaders is known for using groundbreaking technologies to eliminate all the air impurities and odour issues. The air filters we use are highly efficient and removes over 99.97% of air borne pollutants. Each filter has a specific role to play and ensures that the air you breathe is pure and fresh! We have a diverse range of products depending on your requirements:
1. Crusaders air purifier model no. XJ-4001, is India’s first air purifier with digital laser PM 2.5 air quality Indicator. It comes equipped with following features
APP that controls and monitors PM 2.5 levels in your home.
6 stage filtration system.
Portability and ease
An air flow rate of 450 cubic metre per hour.
2. Model no. XJ-3900-A also comes with 6 filters to purify the indoor air from toxic gases. It has a sleek design that is portable and lightweight. It also comes with 15 UV LED bulbs and has a washable pre- filter with activated carbon filter.It can cover an area upto 800 sq. ft.
3. Model no. XJ 3800 I comes with a 7-stage physical filtration system. It covers an area upto 750 sq ft. approx. It also comes with an electrostatic charged plasma filter along with a Photocatalyst filter.
4. Model no. XJ-3100 comes with activated carbon filter and molecular absorption sieve filter. It contains negative ions, which help freshen and purify the air by attracting allergens, such as pollen, mold spores floating in the air, forming clumps. The air purifier pulls these clumps inside where they can be filtered.
5. Model no. XJ-2900 covers an area upto 250-300 sq ft. It comes with 6 filters that include pre filter, cold catalyst filter, active carbon filter and anti-microbial filter. It also comes with an added HEPA filter.
6. Model no. XJ-2800 is suitable for any area, be it your office or home. It has a room application that is ideal for people with respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, TB etc.
It can cover an area up to 150 -180 sq.ft, and comes with a electrostatic plasma filter that is made specially for India.
7. Model no. XJ-2100 come covers an area upto 400 sq ft. It also comes with a 6 stage filtration system.
Dust in the Air is just as harmful as dust in the water, do we drink impure water?
NO! then why should we have this impure air lurking around us? Don’t let your negligence affect your health, invest in a quality air purifier today!